Rental of exclusive apartments in Sea Towers by the sea

Information about apartment registration

The day in the apartments lasts from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. of the next day. Guests arrive at latest by 6 p.m.. In exceptional cases, we allow later reporting by prior agreement.

In order to book our luxury apartments simply call us: 608 502 333 or write an e-mail. After checking availability within the given period, the reservation will be confirmed via e-mail with the account number, to which an advance payment of 40% of the reservation value should be made within 2 days. If the advance payment is not paid into our account, the reservation is automatically cancelled. The remaining 60% of the amount must be paid at least 5 days before arrival.

If the reservation is made within less than 5 days from the date of arrival, it is necessary to pay 100% of the reservation value to the account.

Możliwość wystawienia faktury VAT. Ze względu na zmianę przepisów podatkowych numer NIP do faktury należy podać przed uiszczeniem opłaty. Po wydrukowaniu paragonu fiskalnego bez numeru NIP wystawienie faktury nie będzie możliwe. Goście, którzy potrzebują faktury, proszeni są o podanie swoich danych podczas dokonywania rezerwacji. Rezerwacja: send an e-mail or use the form below.

Paypal - płać wygodnie i bezpiecznie